Paediatric multi-disciplinary allied health team... in beautiful noosa
Yes, you read that correctly. We are a multi-disciplinary therapy service for children, adolescents, and their families which is based in beautiful Noosa Heads, Queensland. We currently have working for us a number of skilled psychologists (clinical, generalist, and provisional), an extensively experienced occupational therapist, and a fantastic speech pathologist. We are now looking for additional team members, who love what they do and want a great job in a stunning location, to join our wonderful clinic.
We are a small clinic who work closely together to provide high quality therapeutic interventions for our clients. We currently have two clinic locations: Noosa Heads, and Gympie. We deliver services through Medicare, NDIS, Helping Children With Autism, and Better Start funding. We also receive contracted work through Government Departments (Child Safety, Disability Services, and Education), as well as contracts for Non-government Organisations. As a result, you will have opportunities to follow your interests and passions within the paediatric health field. We have strong local connections with GPs, Paediatricians, Psychiatrists, Schools, and are a respected therapy provider in the community. Our clinic reflects our strong, child-centred approach (see our Noosa Clinic here)
What we are looking for:
clinical psychology registrar or clinical psychologist (F/T or P/T) - $64,000 to $97,000+
We are seeking a Clinical Psychology Registrar to join our team of Allied Health Professionals on a permanent full-time basis (part-time is available if preferred).
We are seeking a friendly, personable and skilled clinician who is passionate about working with children and families. The successful applicant will work within a team of Psychologists, Occupational Therapists and Speech Language Pathologists to compliment the broad range of allied health and childhood intervention services provided by our service.
You will be responsible for supporting children & adolescents with mental health, social, emotional, learning, behavioural and/or developmental difficulties. This position will suit professional, committed and results driven individuals who are passionate about working with children and their families.
The benefits of working for us:
- Full Clinical Supervision provided with a board approved supervisor to meet Clinical Psychology Endorsement requirements.
- Attractive earnings
- 6 weeks annual leave per year!
- A friendly and supportive team environment
- A very well resourced therapy centre
- Full administrative support, including booking of appointments and making of resources
- Diverse and challenging clinical work
- Flexible working hours with a family friendly approach - choose your own days/hours
The successful applicants should have:
- Full AHPRA registration as a Psychologist or eligibility to acquire registration
- Professional Indemnity Insurance OR the ability to acquire it
- An ability to acquire a Medicare provider number
- A current open drivers license
- An ability to problem solve and contribute to a multidisciplinary team
- A strong client focused approach
- An ability to work autonomously, without direct supervision
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
To apply, send your resume, as well as a cover letter outlining your suitability for the position to email@example.com.
To learn more about us, please call James McManis or Tess Riley on 5449 0008.