Here is our list of affiliate professionals and supportive organisations that work closely and collaboratively with All Abilities Child & Family Therapy Centre
Active Play Paediatric Physio
Active Play Paediatric Physiotherapy is a physiotherapy practice providing services to babies, children, and adolescents, and their families and located in the Sunshine Coast region. Services are provided by Sarah Boyle, a physiotherapist with a special interest in working with children with developmental delay or disability.
Services can be provided at home, in the community, or in the All Abilities Child & Family Therapy Centre Noosa clinic. Visit the website to find out more.
The Autism Treehouse
We are a not for profit organisation that provides support to families that have children diagnosed, or facing a diagnoses, with Autism. Some of the programs and events we offer are
- Self defence fitness program for kids to help deal with conflict in a non-violent way
- Tennis program to help kids with co-ordination and confidence
- Monthly Chipmunks Playgroup for regular socialisation opportunities
- Sporting ‘Come & Try’ Days throughout the year
- Monthly Parent Social Club catch up
- Monthly Parent Education Workshops
- Annual Treehouse Kids Christmas Party where in 2016 we had 800 people through the gate.
- and more to come...
little sprouts nutrition
Little Sprouts Nutrition is located on the Sunshine Coast, Qld and offers dietetic consultations for a range of nutritional issues including: introduction of solids, poor weight gain, fussy eating, allergy/intolerance, eating disorders, coeliac disease, constipation, anaemia, weight management. No referral is required.
And for those Keith Urban fans wondering about his skills... here is Devil goes down to Nashville... thanks Keith for letting us post your clips on the headline page of our website :)