Here is our list of affiliate professionals and supportive organisations that work closely and collaboratively with All Abilities Child & Family Therapy Centre
Active Play Paediatric Physio
Active Play Paediatric Physiotherapy is a physiotherapy practice providing services to babies, children, and adolescents, and their families and located in the Sunshine Coast region. Services are provided by Sarah Boyle, a physiotherapist with a special interest in working with children with developmental delay or disability.
Services can be provided at home, in the community, or in the All Abilities Child & Family Therapy Centre Noosa clinic. Visit the website to find out more.
The Autism Treehouse
We are a not for profit organisation that provides support to families that have children diagnosed, or facing a diagnoses, with Autism. Some of the programs and events we offer are
- Self defence fitness program for kids to help deal with conflict in a non-violent way
- Tennis program to help kids with co-ordination and confidence
- Monthly Chipmunks Playgroup for regular socialisation opportunities
- Sporting ‘Come & Try’ Days throughout the year
- Monthly Parent Social Club catch up
- Monthly Parent Education Workshops
- Annual Treehouse Kids Christmas Party where in 2016 we had 800 people through the gate.
- and more to come...
little sprouts nutrition
Little Sprouts Nutrition is located on the Sunshine Coast, Qld and offers dietetic consultations for a range of nutritional issues including: introduction of solids, poor weight gain, fussy eating, allergy/intolerance, eating disorders, coeliac disease, constipation, anaemia, weight management. No referral is required.