All Stars Early Intervention
All Abilities is starting a daycare service for children with developmental delays from January
2023, in partnership with Jellybabies Sunshine Beach.
This will be an intensive early intervention program where each child will receive:
- An individualised plan – reviewed every 3 months.
- Inclusion opportunities daily with other children attending the wider daycare service.
- 1-3 hours of 1:1 therapy per week – with additional hours also an option
- 6 hours of structured group therapy per day
- Minimum 1:3 staff to student ratios.
The program will use the Early Start Denver Model (ESDM). The ESDM is an evidence-based, early intervention program that aims to increase development across multiple domains, including:
- Motor skills
- Self-care skills
- Social skills
ESDM involves using sensitive, responsive strategies within everyday learning opportunities and is taught through everyday play and routines. Each child has an individualised program based on their current level of ability and developmental needs.
We have current enrolment options for 2023 that involve 2, 3 or 5 days/week of care. For more information, please contact [email protected] or call us on 5449 0008